Saturday, September 19, 2009

Poor Bubba

I really think that God gave us Bubba (Chase) to tell us that we are to have two children and that's it! I really thought that he was getting better, but I still think that something isn't right. He spits up constantly and sometimes when you hold him, he just stiffens up like a board. I really think he is in pain. I'm gonna have to get him in to see the Doctor. While we are there I'm gonna ask about that high pitched squeal that comes out of that cute little mouth. That cannot be normal. My poor Bubba :(
So Hayley spent the afternoon with Gramma, and Jason was going down to his buddys house to watch football. I was pretty excited to have some alone time, because I knew that Bubba would be taking his nap. So I'm sitting there eating my lunch, alone in the nice quiet house when Jason walks in. I ask him what he is doing and he said, "Well, Tony's (his buddy) mom came by so I left." HELLO JASON!! This is ME time. Walk around the block or something! Give me my space!!!! Well, that didn't happen. So instead of having a nice relaxing afternoon, I ended up cleaning the house. It desperatly needed it so all in all it turned out ok, but it's still annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment