Sunday, September 20, 2009

Model Pose and Sucking Toes


My son figured out today that he is a handsome little guy. Seriously, I put him down on the playmat and he turned over and found the mirror on the side. Oh my goodness, you would have thought he was doing a photo shoot. He was giving smiles left and right and turning his head in different directions. It was the cutest thing ever! I really think we are gonna have to find him a modeling agency. (I know this is a normal process, just let me have my moment.)
As soon as he can start batting those beautiful blue eyes of his, it is all over. Women of the world, watch out!
So Hayley and I went on our weekly grocery run to Wal-Mart. I love going out with Hayley, because she loves to see the world. She is really in that exploring stage so it's awesome just to see her out and about. She usually is pretty loud in the car so when she was quiet today I was a little suprised. I looked back and I saw my beautiful daughter with both feet up to her face and she was actually sucking on her big toes! I couldn't believe it. I hate when I have a camera moment and no camera!
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment