Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't Swallow

Hayley had therapy today and it went very well. Actually she did awesome! She stood by herself in the pool for 2 seconds. How cool is that?! Wendy (her therapist) also tried to teach her that when her face goes in the water to blow out. Hayley thought it would be better though to just go ahead and swallow the water. By the end of the session she was kind of getting the hang of it :)
The most important thing though was her standing! Go Hayley!! I'm so proud of you.
My son though is driving me bonkers. That sounds horrible since he is only 4 months old, but I'm going crazy. Not as bad as before when he had colick, but sometimes it feels that way. He is by far the most high maintence baby I have ever known. He spits up between 2-4 times after each bottle. He has the most high pitched cry I have ever heard, which I get to listen to for at least 45 minutes before he goes to sleep! HELLO CHASE! Just go to sleep!!! You will feel better and I will feel better.
Anyways, there are good moments too. Today Chase was laying on his belly and Hayley came right up to him and layed on her belly. They were face to face and she kept kissing him and he kept smiling at her! It was the best. I wish I had my camera, but of course I didn't so you will just have to picture it in your mind :) We will see what tomorrow brings!
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment