Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do The Puyallup!


Today was fair day!! I gotta say I was pretty nervous with two kids, a very hot day, sitting in a side by side double stroller and walking around the Puyallup fair. It actually went very well. I gotta say one of the highlights was looking down at my children in the stroller and seeing a huge piece of cracker crumb stuck to my son's forehead. How did it get there you ask? That would be his sister kissing him with her mouth wide open! Of course she is just looking up at us with the biggest smile on her face, like what? I didn't do anything!

Another highlight would be watching my daughter ride the carousel. She wasn't quite sure about it, but I prob wouldn't be either if I was seeing it for the first time. I mean come on. Some of those horses freaked me out. She sat with Grandma on the bench and clung to her like white on rice. Overall it was a very good day. My kids were wunderful and actually sat by each other and not once did Hayley bite him!!! Success!!!! I'm sure next year will be a little more eventful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment