Monday, September 14, 2009

No More Babies

My son is becoming a man. He is officially rolling both ways. Next he will be rolling across the floor. Then he will be sitting up. Then he will crawl. Then he will walk and talk. Not sure I'm ready for this. Then I will have no more babies :( I had them so close, so I know I am gonna want another one in a couple years. That's when my loving husband will slap me back into reality! Ain't gonna happen. No more babies for us. Sorry Grandaddy and GG.

Well, Hayley had a great day in therapy. She stood most of the time and had to show off her dance moves. She loves music and loves to dance to music. She has about 3 different moves she does. She either dances the same through the whole song or she will mix it up! I love it!! She is gonna be my little performer. Today is also when she discovered that you can bang toys on the front of the dishwasher! She also tried some dog food! Luckily I got it out before she swallowed.

Ok. I'm ready for bed. Lord knows I need my rest to keep up with these two!



No comments:

Post a Comment