Friday, September 11, 2009

Opening Day

I feel like I have just joined a huge club of people who started blogs. I am using this to share with my family and friends who are interested about my life and what goes on daily. So today I have nothing really to talk about, so I will tell you about my children. My son Chase is a little pistol. Well, actually both my kids are. Hayley is at that stage where she has a little attitude. She isn't saying any words yet, but I can sure read what's on her mind. Man, who knew such a sweet innocent face could give you looks that could kill.
My daughter has Downs so she is a little delayed, but man she sure is a blessing. She is doing the inchworm crawl now and we are really working on standing. Our goal for her is to be walking by her 2nd birthday.
My son Chase on the other hand really knows how to scream. He was pretty colicky (excuse my spelling) and we literally wanted to kill ourselves some days so we wouldn't have to listen to him scream. He is gotten better, but he still has this high pitched scream. When I say high pitch, I mean high pitch. I honestly didn't know that those octives even existed!!! Gotta love him though. Well, I don't want to bore you so I guess I should quit for today. I promise they all won't be so boring. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment