Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stairs and Toilets!

It's a miracle!! I cleaned all 3 bathrooms today. I even got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floors! It needed it desperately. Tomorrow I am hoping to dust and clean kitchen floor and entry way floor. Thursday I will vacuum the whole house including stairs and Friday I will do laundry and pack. That's right, only 4 more sleeps until we get to see Grandaddy and GG!!!


Ok, there is a reason I am telling you that I cleaned. I will get to that in a minute. So Hayley has been moving nonstop. She is trying to climb up and over everything. I'm not quite sure why I couldn't wait for this moment. Actually I am really happy for her. She has climbed up our whole flight of stairs once and has climbed up Gramma Jodi's stairs twice! She is so determined and I love it. She is also attempting to stand on her own which is fantastic. She will stand for a few seconds and then fall, but just that she is trying is awesome!


Well, tonight after I gave Hayley a bath I was getting ready to give Chase a bath. Hayley was crawling around in our bedroom and followed me into the bathroom. Next thing I know, she had thrown her toy into the toilet and was standing trying to get it out! Ok, relax, remember I had cleaned earlier. In fact the toilet hadn't been used since so I didn't freak out to much. It was actually pretty cute. It almost looked like she was sick.


Chase is just Chase. He is rolling across the floor and can now get out of his bumbo chair. They are growing up too fast!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment