Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Shots again!

Today I got up at 5:45 am. Why you ask? Well, my goal is to actually get up at 5am to start a workout routine, so I figured I will just get up earlier and earlier so it's not just cold turkey. We will see how this turns out. Honestly, I don't know which way this will go. I feel like during the day I am so determined to workout and lose this 30 lbs (yes 30) of babyweight, but when it actually comes time to do it I just have no motivation to get up. I know there are mothers out there who have 4 or 5 kids and get up at the crack of dawn, workout, homeschool, make homemade dinners and clean the house daily. I'm just telling you now that just typing that out made me exhausted. I don't think I am going to be one of those super moms. Most days I look like I get dressed in the dark. I usually shower every other day (or two days). I scramble around my house like a mad women, yet at the end of the day I don't actually know what I have gotten done. Wow, I am looking pretty pathetic right now. Ok, let's move on to the children.

Hayley had physical therapy today. She did awesome! Little by little we are seeing new things with her. I am thrilled. I hope she is walking around her 2nd birthday. If not, that's ok. She will do it when she is ready.

Chase had a rough day. First he had to deal with his big sister crawling all over him. When I say that I literally mean all over him. She would start at his head and go down his feet. Then she would go from side to side. Now you are probably wondering why I didn't stop it. Well, to be honest I thought it was hilarious. His face was just priceless. He was actually smiling and playing with his music table. After a while though, he turned over and kicked her in the face. She got the hint and moved on. Then we went to the Doctor and had his shots. Not to happy about that. He screamed until we got home and had a bottle put in his mouth.

They are both sleeping like babies right now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment