Monday, November 9, 2009

Growing to fast!

Well, I am sad to report that my plan to get up and workout has yet to come into action. It's really sad I know. Those 30 lbs (yes 30) are still hanging out. My problem isn't actually getting out of bed anymore, it's the actual working out part. I get up and love that the house is so quiet so I spend that time alone. Drinking coffee. Eating breakfast at my own pace. I know, I know, I need to just do it. We will see.
This weekend wasn't to eventful. I am realizing how fast my children are growing up and I feel like I am missing it having two so close. We went to Grammas on Saturday and Hayley was standing at the coffee table and then completely lifted herself up off the floor. Yesterday she did the same thing except she actually got her legs on the coffee table so she was sitting on the coffee table. She tried to climb over the back of the couch yesterday also. She is just a little monkey! I can't take my eyes off of her for a second. It makes me nervous for when she starts walking.
Chase is really starting to babble. He is so stinkin cute. He is gonna be a little heartbreaker. He is into rolling and being on the floor now. He doesn't like to be stuck somewhere. Next thing I know he will be crawling!!! AHHHHH!!
Anyhoo, it was a good weekend. This weekend they are getting pictures done so I will post them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment