Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Milestones!

The last couple of days have been pretty eventful. We are hitting some milestones in our household! Hayley is now pulling to stand from sitting on the floor. She is also starting to take steps to the side while she is standing, and she has perfected going up stairs!! Help!!!! It just seems that all of a sudden she is just doing more and more! I am so proud of her. She falls down and gets right back up. She is in a very determined stage right now and I'm loving it. Hayley walking is getting closer and closer and I am so ready!!!!

Chase is starting to eat baby food now. He is eating sweet potatoes and carrots. I am going to try peas tonight. He is the messiest eater I have every seen. He takes a bite and then puts his fingers in his mouth. That means he has it all over his face, chair, clothes, and of course mommy!! I'm sure it is normal, but I did not experience that with Hayley. She was the neatest eater!!

By the way, I have not started the workout :( I know, I know, it is really sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment