Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's November

Well, first of all I have to apologize. When I first started this blog I had the intention to actually write on it every night. Little did I know, that was not gonna happen! I'm sorry, I am just too tired to write every night, so please do not be upset. I honestly don't know what I was thinking. Anyways, I am back and I will just tell you now I will be lucky to update once a week. I will try for a couple times, but I will not guarantee.

There have been a lot of changes in our household. Hayley climbed the first flight of stairs!! I couldn't believe it. It took her a few minutes to get the first step, but after that she just took off. Hayley also started speech therapy and physical therapy so now she has therapy four times a week. A week from Monday we are also starting a playgroup. We will be busy, busy, busy! I think it will be fantastic for Hayley and I am excited to get her walking and talking. I am dreaming for the day when she looks at me and says "Mama."

Hayley is also down to 1 nap now. (please pray for me) So, let's just say mommy gets very little time to herself :( It is good though, because now I have that time with Hayley in the morning while Chase naps.

Speaking of Chase, he is gonna be a little hearbreaker. We went to the Tacoma Dome for the Holiday Gift and Food Festival the other day and Jason was carrying Chase in a front carrier. He was facing out, and I mean he was smiling at all the girls. I thought I actually saw him bat his big blue eyes, but I may be mistaken. Chase is starting to roll across the floor and playing with anything he can get his hands on. He is growing like a weed. He is only 2lbs less than Hayley!





We took the kids trick or treating tonight. Oh my goodness they were so cute. Chase was a monkey, banana and all, and Hayley was a butterfly. Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait til they can
walk up to the door themselves and say trick or treat.

I can't believe it is November!! This is crazy!








No comments:

Post a Comment