Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello again


I finally looked on here and realized it has been a while since I wrote in here. Well, last weekend we took the kids to the pumpkin patch. It was fun. We put Hayley in the wheelbarrow and we went in search for some nice looking pumpkins. After we got there though I realized that I hadn't charged my camera so I only got a few pictures before it died. Of course I didn't get any of Chase, but he was there. Poor guy!

This week we also got her therapy sessions in order. Now she will have therapy four times a week, so we will be busy with those and playgroups. I found that it is good to try and keep busy. It is hard on me to take them out by myself, but I know it is the best thing for both my children. I just can't wait for Hayley to start walking. Carrying them both is getting pretty tough!

Hayley is really getting into being an older sister. At first she would give Chase toys, but now she just takes them away. It's pretty funny to see his face. He just sits and stares at her. Then he usually ends up sucking on his fingers. I figure I'll go ahead and let her, because soon enough he will be taking the toys from her!

This week we have also really noticed how quickly Hayley is picking up on things. You usually just have to show Hayley once how to do something and then she can do it. It's pretty awesome to see her catch on to things!! She is so smart and I just can't wait for her to start talking. Sorry I haven't been keeping up I will try to do better.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment